Atelier 115 is focused on design that is personalised for you.
Architecture can be big or small, but for us it has to create an experience. The experience should be personal, memorable, eyeopening; it is a never ending conversation between composition and function. It is not to create a space that only looks good empty in photos, but a space that is habitable. We aim to design an expression.
With a focus on sustainable design that minimises the carbon footprint, passive design and healthy materials are the core of our design process.
Director – Rachel Hur
Rachel is a Registered Architect in Victoria and completed her Master of Architecture at Melbourne University.
With previous experience in multi-residential, commercial, health, aged-care and correctional architecture, Rachel also has experience in project and construction management.
Rachel has a passion for environmental and regenerative design and is a member of the Living Future Institute.
Some of her favourite things include her cats, coffee and Moleskine sketchbooks. A couple of personal inspirations architects include: Calatrava, Alvar Aalto and Le Corbusier.
Come and see her profile on Marion’s List HERE
Rachel has also written a few pieces on Archdaily which you can read HERE
- Master of Architecture, University of Melbourne
- Graduate Diploma of Construction Management, Swinburne University
- Bachelor of Architectural Design, University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Engineering, Swinburne University (currently studying)
- Diploma of Languages, French Language & Literature, University of Queensland
- Mentor in Young Achievers Program, Big Brothers Big Sisters Australia