Atelier 115 is focused on design that is not generic or trendy, but design that is tailored and personalised for you.
Architecture can be big or small, but for us it has to create an experience. The experience should be personal, memorable, eyeopening; it is a never ending conversation between composition and function. It is not to create a space that only looks good empty in photos, but a space that is habitable. We aim to design an expression.
We want to share this idea of architecture and use it to make these ideas reality and design creatively.
Director – Rachel Hur
Rachel is a Registered Architect in Victoria and completed her Master of Architecture at Melbourne University whilst working full time on some of the largest correctional facilities in Victoria.
Having started working since 2012, Rachel is currently working in Education Architecture. She has experience in multi-residential, commercial, aged-care and correctional architecture from concept design through to project completion.
Rachel has a passion for environmental architecture and hopes to bring fresh ideas to the discipline.
Some of her favourite things include her cats, coffee and Moleskine sketchbooks. A couple of personal inspirations architects include: Frank Lloyd Wright and Le Corbusier.
Come and see her profile on Marion’s List HERE
Rachel has also written a few pieces on Archdaily which you can read HERE
- Master of Architecture, University of Melbourne
- Graduate Diploma of Construction Management, Swinburne University
- Bachelor of Architectural Design, University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Engineering, Swinburne University (currently studying)
- Diploma of Languages, French Language & Literature, University of Queensland
- Mentor in Young Achievers Program, Big Brothers Big Sisters Australia